Dynamics NAV Developer - Based in Cambridge - Salary dependant on experience
I am currently working alongside a Cambridge based partner looking to expand their team with a professional who can develop and maintain the Navision and interfacing systems so that it meets the needs of the company.
My client is looking for someone with prior Dynamics NAV Development experience that can come aboard to complete the following responsibilities:
- Understand business changes and use them to prioritise the development agenda for the systems
- Spend time with business stakeholders and determine the underlying needs for requested changes
- Create system specification requirements and obtain sign-off from the business sponsor
- Design and develop the most effective solution that meets both specification requirements and future anticipated needs
- Test the new system functionality and ensure user acceptance before changes go live
- Implement and operate a change control process for all minor configuration and system template adaption requests
- Review, test and evaluate Navision upgrades before release into the live system
- Investigate and resolve faults and user issues with Navision
- Create and maintain user manuals for Navision
- Build and sustain positive and productive working relationships with the IT team
- Lead software projects, providing rigorous project management discipline to ensure timely completion
In return the can offer you:
- The chance to work with a Microsoft Gold Partner
- Gain further exposure to Dynamics NAV
- Have the chance to make your mark in the company and put your stamp on the work
- Working alongside a great team of professionals
- Career progression opportunities
- Excellent base salary
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email on firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at email@example.com or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!