Azure Cloud/DevOps Architect
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
$270K + Comprehensive Benefits
A global IT solutions company based in the Bay Area. As a Microsoft Managed Partner, the client offers IT solutions using Azure, Office 365 and Dynamics 365. This thriving organization is currently seeking a Rockstar Cloud architect to manage their cloud infrastructure services and join their team of experts.
This exciting opportunity is great for you, if you have a passion for Cloud technologies. As a Pre-Sales architect, you will be supporting the organization's sales team by engaging with customers in the early stages of sales developments. You will get to work with customers to demonstrate how the product addresses their business needs on a PaaS and IaaS level.
- Deliver an exceptional customer experience
- Maintain knowledge and expertise on Azure Cloud
- Sales consulting expertise to highlight value delivered through Cloud solutions
- Create customer propositions that capture cloud benefits and differentiations among competitors to Azure
- Deliver compelling presentations to customers demonstrating product success
- Present methodologies, frameworks and sample work done for other customers
- Customer-facing personality, charisma and confidence
- Exceptional track record working with projects in similar technologies
- Self-motivated and social personality, outgoing
- Have worked as an architect or other senior roles for many years and not just as a developer or technical lead, in IaaS and PaaS
Interested candidates should contact Sara at email@example.com for more information, with their resumes. Or call at 949-688-2230.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2230. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.