Azure Engineer - $150,000+ - Houston, TX
As an Azure Engineer for this consulting company, your job will be to understand your client's current cloud offering, develop applications via Azure App services, and use your .NET background to its fullest. You need to have a good understanding of Azure, on the PaaS side. You would be working closely with your team. This company is a Microsoft Gold Partner, so they are all about growing your skillset, so you would get to have new learning opportunities. They also offer unlimited PTO, and boast the best work-life balance in Houston according to Ethics surveys.
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would…
- Work with Azure to develop applications on the cloud, and deploy them
- Develop and maintain systems - analyst current business models and provide support in daily tasks and workflows; this includes a lot of automation work
- Design reusable technology that can be used to support a variety of functions within the business
- For back end - utilize REST API
- Develop and deliver large-scale Azure cloud application development - this includes transformations, application strategies, changing existing applications, and developing new cloud-native applications
This company has a lot of benefits of working for them, including:
- Unlimited PTO!
- Generous benefits plans, as well as retirement plans
- Consistent training, learning, and certifications to cover newer technologies
Some of the skills they are looking for include:
- Azure experience - Azure functions, Azure PaaS Solutions, Azure security, Azure App services, Azure DevOps
- Application development - RESTful services using Web APIs, Azure App Services
- Experience with .NET and C# for API development
- Powershell scripting
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865