The Application Developer II position shall be responsible for the development and implementation of leading-edge, business-oriented IT solutions. Shall be expected to play a leadership and guidance role for other, more junior team members.
The Application Developer is accountable for the following:
- Productivity and delivery of projects on schedule and as expected
- High-quality delivery
- Analyzing the business strategic roadmap needs & processes and recommending efficiencies through technology
- Support and facilitate Lincare growth and business objectives
- Creating, maintaining, and enforcing IT business standards, and procedures
- Works with Team to evaluate new technologies
- Tier III Application Support
- Comply fully with all government standards and regulations, including, but not limited to HIPAA, PHI, FDA, Medicare, and Medicaid
- Develop and maintain a safe work environment that promotes caring, accountability, dedication, and unity
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- Provide expertise in Microsoft CRM System Design, development and customizations
- Develop Microsoft CRM solutions based on the functional requirements
- Participate in the development efforts to interface Microsoft CRM with internal enterprise systems
- Assist in the development of project plan, scope, estimates, timelines, budgets, and expected deliverables and provide input on change management
- Collaborate and coordinate with IT Management, technical, and business organization team members to define, execute, and implement an agreed-upon development strategy for strategic business initiatives through the full software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Understanding project scope, goals, and success criteria translating to team developers and system analysts.
- 5+ years' experience in an engineering/development environment with Microsoft Technology Toolset(s).
- 5+ years' experience with building solutions (including plugins, workflows, and configuration) on the Microsoft Dynamics
- 3+ years .Net development (C# and/or VB.Net) with object-oriented programming
- Functional and Technical expertise in Microsoft Dynamics CRM configuration, web service programming, development and Application Integration capabilities such as creating a customer portal solution to the Internet
- Experience with full-lifecycle implementations of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience with cloud-based infrastructure, i.e. Amazon AWS, Azure, Dynamics 365
- Strong understanding of the Dynamics CRM solution life cycle management
- 1+ years' experience with Dynamics 365 Sales