Dynamics NAV Support Admin - Horsham, PA - $80k
A rapidly expanding Dynamics NAV in the manufacturing sector is looking to add an ERP Support Admin to their team!
Become part of an employee focused company that has been voted one of the best places to work in Pennsylvania. This is the opportunity to join a well-established IT team as they attempt to optimize their ERP operations in preparation to move to the cloud. This is the time to expand your experience with NAV by working on a complex system with many state of the art industry customized add-ons, and the experience the chance to upgrade their system to D365 Business Central.
Looking for your next challenge? Then this job is for you!
Your New Role
- Act as the main support contact for NAV maintenance and troubleshooting
- Respond to support tickets, isolate problems and design solutions
- Serve as the liaison to the company's Microsoft Partner
- Collaborate with a technology team to gather requirements from company stakeholders and design a system in compliance with operational standards
- Lead upgrade projects as required, including an upcoming migration to D365 Business Central
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience with helpdesk ticket support, configuration, requirements gathering and testing
- Manufacturing and/or distribution industry background
- Experience with SQL Server a plus
- NAV upgrade experience preferred, D365 Business Central knowledge a solid plus
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving capacity
- $80k base salary for top candidates
- Excellent Benefits and PTO plan
- Company stock options
- 401(k) with company match
- Relaxed family culture with low turnover
- Relocation Assistance
Apply now to learn more by sending your resume to email@example.com or call Matt at 212-731-8252 for more info.