I have fantastic opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics X++ Developer to work on a long-term contract position for a Microsoft Gold Partner in the state of Ohio. The partner has recently won a contract to with a Services company to complete a D365 Implementation from the existing AX2009 System.
The client has quite a few different companies in their setup. Also, this is very much a project lead-developer type position. The client needs someone who can lead the development side of the project.
Day to day responsibilities include, but aren't limited to:
- Conversion of existing AX 2009 setups and configuration to D365
- Conversion of custom AX 2009 code to D365
- Creating and maintaining project status updates for management
- Daily team standup
- Participating in client meetings, including status meetings, design sessions, requirements gathering and so forth
- Working with other team members to accomplish tasks.
- Providing knowledge transfer and cross-training to other team members as appropriate.
- 6+ years Dynamics AX experience
- 1+ year D365 Experience
- 5+ years X++ development experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Experience in managing small teams
**Experience in a multi-company Dynamics setup would be extremely helpful
Anything around services and financials (AP, AR, Bank Management, Fixed Assets, etc) are definitely needed. Some knowledge of inventory management may also be useful. The client is still in the early stages of discovery with them, so we're not sure all the modules they are currently using.
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can contact me directly at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the