Lead Azure Architect- San Diego, California- $85/Hr
Nigel Frank is recruiting on the behalf of a client who is looking to place a contract Azure IaaS Architect immediately in San Diego, CA. This company is a global leader in technology creation and is looking to bring on an expert to assist in the migration to Azure. The company collaborates with world-leading technology professionals to address unmet technology needs, while it focuses on end-user experience.
Role: As an Azure architect, you would be capable of building this cloud system from the ground up with the ability to scale it out after. You, as the architect, will be responsible for the support and development of the technical roadmap as well as the design and implementation of the plan.
- Architect robust Cloud solutions and work closely with the engineer and DevOps teams.
- Solve complicated problems that can occur during migration and utilize Azure tools to solve them.
- Architect serverless computing within Azure.
- Architect, manage and own configuration for system and hardware.
- Lead a team of architects and be able to communicate plans to other teams.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related area is required.
- Expert knowledge of:
- Azure IaaS components VMs, Virtual networks, Storage and PaaS components like App Service, Serverless computing, Storage
- VPCs, Subnets, EC2s, routing
- Azure Compute, Storage, IoT, Developer Tools
- Past experience with government regulations regarding sensitive information.
- Able to demonstrate best practices for Azure account setup, governance, and architecture.
- Understanding of DevOps principles and techniques.
- Ability to utilize Azure traffic manager and Azure load balancer.
- Have the ability to architect an Azure system from the ground up as well as maintain it. Be an expert in migrating from on-prem to Azure as well as other clouds to Azure.
- Experience with architecture system engineering for combined hardware, software systems.
- Experience with technical project management skills on multi-year projects with multi-functional teams.
Azure Solutions Architect Expert Certification.
Azure Government Cloud.
Experience working in regulated manufacturing.
To apply to this position, please contact me at email@example.com or by calling 949-688-2223.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Azure recruitment, advertising more Microsoft Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Azure market and some of the opportunities and Microsoft Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2223. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.