Azure Engineer - Austin, TX - Full Time - $115,000
Come be a part of a company that is causing a stir in the healthcare industry! Their disruptive, innovative technology is helping save people's lives around the world, and is leading to healthier hospital systems. The company itself is very fast growing, and is looking for an engineer that is passionate and dedicated to help direct senior leadership in the best Azure cloud practices for the future.
This role will be working closely with a collaborative team of developers to design and build cloud infrastructure solutions that will help with the growth of the company. As new problems arise, you must be able to tackle them; working with you team to make thought-out solutions into a reality. The company focuses on having an innovative culture, meaning you could advance your career while working with a variety of technology, including robotics.
The main responsibilities of the job are as follows:
- Continual improvement: Keep on top of automated deployments throughout the production process in order to continually improve them; this includes monitoring alerts during this process, and responding to them
- Azure Cloud and Tech Experience: Need to be skilled in a wide array of tools/skill sets, such as:
- Production Support
- Code deployments (CI/CD)
- Azure cloud environment (SQL, Table Storage, CosmosDB, Azure Functions, IaaS)
- Azure Resource Management (ARM)
- Troubleshooting: Contribute to managerial decisions by reviewing designs and offering input for improvements, while also troubleshooting software applications. You would be finding the source of the problem and resolving it
- Automate infrastructure: Use scripting technologies to automate infrastructure
- Run tests: Validate technical loads and performance metrics of cloud infrastructure by developing and executing manual and automated test plans
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865