Nigel Frank International is prestigiously known as "The Global Leaders of Microsoft Recruitment". As IT niche experts, we are striving to recruit the most experienced and efficient Microsoft Azure Professionals in the Southern California Market. By solely focusing on Microsoft Azure recruitment, we have been able to build relationships with the biggest Microsoft customers, partners, and ISV's, giving our candidates exclusive access to the best jobs on the market.
Right now, we are working directly with a client that is operating their business in the Bay Area. After a period of acquisition and growth, our client is now looking to grow their team to service the customers they have and the ones that are in the process of on-boarding.
The client is looking for an Azure Cloud Architect that is preferably local to the area. This role will be reporting to the VP Engineers/IT Operations and will be collaborating with a team size ranging from 10-15 engineers.
- Design and build out new environments to certify and host applications
- Migrate applications custom-developed in .NET or Java to Government Cloud
- Create cloud based solutions in both IaaS and PaaS
- Play a strategic role in maintain all cloud systems including front-end platforms, servers, storage, and management networks
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, or related field
- Managed multiple environments in both AWS and Azure
- Extensive experience with cloud architecture and implementation
- Experience working with Azure Government Cloud
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to properly articular complicated cloud reports to management and other IT development partners
Duration: 2 months + Extension possible
On-site/Remote: First 2 months onsite. If extended, then remote except for 2-3 client meetings per month
Interview Process: 1st round phone screen, 2nd round can either be onsite or on skype