2/3rd Line Engineer - £35k
Your Role -
My client is looking for an IT Service Desk Analyst who gets a real buzz out of making technology work for people.
They've got a new site, new teams, and new ways of working. So they want someone Who'll understand their internal customer's problems quickly (often when they've no clue themselves), fix them first time and leave people satisfied and reassured.
You'll be on the frontline - busy, hands-on, and can-do. Answering routine questions, tricky calls for help and everything in-between. And always looking for ways to improve their service.
My Client -
They support their international offices by developing, rolling out and maintaining their systems and processes, using cutting-edge software and hardware. Their new Campus means there's a great working environment for the team.
We know that helping you balance personal and professional commitments is a big part of that, so we're open to flexible working. You can do this job from 3 to 5 days per week.
Our team has shifts, so you may be working early mornings, evenings and weekends.
What you'll do
- Be the first point of contact for internal customers - by answering their questions, listening to what's gone wrong for them, and fixing their problems
* Capture and share the right information about customers' problems in ServiceNow
* Work together and share insights with others in the team, especially at shift changes
* Work closely with 2nd and 3rd service line experts whenever you need their input on complex or high-risk problems
- Own your customer's problems and incidents - by working closely with other teams involved in problem-solving, following up and communicating progress until each problem is fixed
* Prioritise and sort out your customer's problems according to our service level agreement
* Help the team to keep improving its service, by sharing your suggestions for raising first-time fix rates, improving customer satisfaction and reducing risk
* Keep up to date with changing security requirements
* Uphold our standards, processes and policies
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Good with Microsoft-based operating systems, especially Windows 10
* Experience of the Microsoft 365 suite, including creating and administering accounts
* Experience of security tooling, beyond anti-virus protection
* Knowledge, experience or a qualification in the ITIL Framework
* Experience of processes to keep improving service