A leading Consulting Firm in Houston, TX is looking to hire a seasoned Cloud Engineer to fill a permanent, full-time Sr. level Cloud Engineer position. The role itself will be heavily grounded within Microsoft Azure, and will center around application development within Azure. The role will also require you to work closely with enterprise-level clients, and to act as a mentor for both customers and other members of your team.
The company is searching for Houston-based candidates who come from a strong .NET development background, have recent experience developing applications within Azure, and who have an adept, working knowledge of PaaS as it relates to Azure.
- Bachelors / Masters degree in Computer Science or Engineering (or equivalent experience).
- At least 5+ years of proven experience working in the IT field.
- Considerable hands-on experience working with .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET, MVC, GIT, RESTful APIs.
- Proven experience in Agile Development.
- Working knowledge of Azure DevOps.
- Scripting experience using Powershell language.
- Substantial experience developing applications in Azure, and working with Azure App Services.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure PaaS.
This role will give you the opportunity to remain very hands-on technically, while assuming leadership responsibilities and client-facing duties. This is not an architecture role, and no architecture experience is needed. This role will give you clear scope to progress upward in your career, and to grow professionally both as an individual, and to grow along with the company itself. Collaboration, transparency, and scope for growth are very important to the company's culture.
This is a permanent, full-time role, and will be based onsite out of the company's offices in Houston, TX. They are offering a flexible salary of up to $150k+, along with generous benefits and an exciting bonus structure.
If you're a self-motivated individual and you're able to multi-task and prioritize tasks under pressure with minimal supervision, this role could be a great fit for you.
The company is moving very quickly to fill this role, so interviews could take place within 2 days of the review of your application.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to Jordan at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
***Please Note: Only US Citizens and Green Card holders will be accepted for consideration. Visa sponsorship of any kind (OPT EAD, H1B, etc.) is not provided for this role