CO NAME, a tank manufacturer and plumbing materials wholesaler, is seeking a Junior Financial Controller for its ASME Division, located in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate has matured a previous work experience in a similar role, and has experience in dealing with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
What We Offer:
- Opportunity to be a key member of a rapidly-growing company, part of an international Group with 3 locations in the United States
- Exposure to new ERP modules implementation and to process re-engineering.
- Competitive salary and excellent benefits package.
- The role can accommodate reduced hours or flexible working
Role & Responsibilities:
- Report to the Financial Director and work closely with the Operations for the warehouses located in Houston, TX and Philadelphia, PA.
- Coordinate with manufacturing plant and vendors to ensure optimal level of Inventory in maintained.
- Supervise Sales Orders entry and pipeline, partnering with Sales and Customer Service departments
- Supervise Inventory processes and physical count, partnering with Logistic department
- Coordinate the preparation and analysis of reporting packages and KPI's for decision making
- Direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2-5 years of experience as Financial Controller
- Exposure to a complex ERP (Microsoft Dynamics NAV)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong understanding of Accounting & Finance
If your background aligns with the above information and interested in an opportunity to work with an innovating company please contact Christy at 469-718-7272 ext. 7272 send CV C.email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment. If you are seeking further information and/or other career opportunities with Microsoft Dynamics NAV market, contact me at 469-718-7272 ext. 7272. Confidentiality is always guaranteed.