Software Support Engineer
- £30,000-£40,000 + benefits
I am working alongside my Microsoft Gold Partner client who, due to continuous and exciting growth and investment, are looking to grow their Support team with talented IT Customer Support Engineer professionals.
This organisation provide high tech and innovative cloud based intranet solutions solutions to their clients across multiple and diverse industries. With this, no project will be the same and you will develop an extensive portfolio of client based experience. Additionally, this role will provide you with the opportunity to explore different avenues and industry leading training will be provided to you.
This organisation provide a range of solutions based on various cloud based technologies and due to an increase in exciting projects and rapid growth, they are looking to add to their team across multiple levels and roles.
Within this specific role, you will be working closely with the operations and development teams throughout the support life cycle and you will manage several incidents and requests at any given time.
- Troubleshooting issues in relation to a SaaS based product based on .NET and integrated with Office 365 and built upon Azure based Infrastructure.
- Ownership of Level 3 Support tickets
- Liaising with clients and internal teams on status, updates and deployments
- Creating and updating internal knowledge base articles
- Identifying opportunities to increase client satisfaction
- Experience administrating and working with Microsoft SharePoint Online or other Office 365 services
- Deep understanding of troubleshooting web based applications hosted on the Microsoft stack
- Working knowledge of cloud based infrastructure
- SQL and Powershell experience
- Understanding of supporting technologies including Azure and SQL
Personal skills and attributes
- Excellent and confident communicator
- Ambitious high achiever
- Strong team worker
To find out more information and to register your interest in this position, please forward your CV directly to email@example.com or alternatively, please call my direct line on 0191 5000036 to find out more.