World renowned technology consultancy require a Lead Implementation Consultant who has a high level of expertise and experience consulting on Dynamics 365 CE (CRM) projects.
The role will see you leading the enterprise level, greenfield project they have recently secured.
In joining their dedicated Microsoft Dynamics, Centre of Excellence practise, you will be responsible for being the most pivotal figure in the delivery, both in-house and on behalf of the external client.
Utilising the ever expanding capabilities of Microsoft stack technology, the project will see the implementation of Dynamics F+O. Therefore previous integrated project experience is not essential but desirable. The organisation will also explore PowerApps.
This role will have a key focus on the provision of functional solutions, design and deployment.
They have recently won the best place to work award as well as being awarded a fund from Microsoft, to support the ground breaking solutions they have been implementing within the Dynamics Markets.
This is a salaried position paying up to £80,000. MCSE Certifications as well as travel expenses covered.
No Travel due to Global Client.
- Dynamics CRM Consultancy experience, working with versions 2013, 2015, 2016 and D365.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills with the ability to build relationships and manage clients whilst gathering requirements and liaising with various departments.
- Experience in scoping Dynamics CRM requirements, defining and delivering solutions.
- Dynamics CRM customisation and configurations, workflows and reporting
- Troubleshooting, analysing and where possible resolving issues where functionality is not working as designed.
- Making modification to existing and configuration of new functional in line with customer requirements
- Liaising with Microsoft technical support on issues within the product that are impacting customer solutions
We would like you to have:
- Microsoft Dynamics certification and minimum of 4 years' experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills
If this is a position you wish to be considered for, please send your CV to email@example.com or call for more information on 0191 338 6652
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
MS Dynamics CRM / CRM / Microsoft Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM / Developer / C# / Consultant / C# / .Net / Junior Developer / Programmer / Development / Dynamics 365 / London