Are you motivated to work in a role with many interfaces where two days are not alike? Would you like to be involved with a mission-critical service where you can work inside a Nordic IT organisation?
The major responsibility for this position is to deliver the necessary support of system integration's, as well as to manage change requests and drive the development of new integration's in alignment with defined integration architecture using Microsoft BizTalk, Scribe, Cloud Services and other integration components.
I am searching for an integration developer to join the highly motivated integration team to develop and support the company's different integration's, mainly for eCommerce solutions and back end systems. Primarily C# and .Net webservices integrating to other back end or front end systems.
- Document and report as needed
- Develop internal and external collaboration around Sales & Marketing Systems
- Create documentation and support procedures for new and existing integration
- Optimise every integration in terms of architecture and operations during migration. This includes re-implementing if necessary
- Monitoring efficient and proactive
- Consider every integration for migration to Cloud instead
- Support and development of system integration's to our various platforms
- Change and maintain requests and new integration's between applications and ensure analysis, requirement specifications, development and test in cooperation with relevant stakeholders
What you need:
- You should have experience with BizTalk server or other EAI tools (e.g. Azure Cloud integration's or Oracle Service Bus)
- You should have experience with .net and integration platforms
- Ideally you have minimum 3 years of experience working with system integration's and experience with the integration of cloud-based and non-cloud- based applications
- You have a good understanding of data structures (relational and object-oriented) and experience with relational databases
- You possess good knowledge of SQL, XML, XSLT, .NET, C#, HTML/CSS
- You have general experience with IT Project Management and development methodologies
- You have the ability to communicate clearly with various stakeholders, on different technical levels, as well as with developers and integration consultants
- You are a good team player and motivated self-starter
- You are fluent in English, both speaking and writing (Danish or Swedish is a big plus)
If this is something that interests you please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Call me on +45 8988 8265 or Send CV's to email@example.com