Bay Area, CA
Flexible environment - opportunity to work from home
Our client is an IT and consulting firm that specializes in providing solutions for collaboration, analytics and customer insights as well as cloud migration. As an Azure/O365 Architect, you will be utilizing your technical and managerial expertise to lead cross-functional teams and secure project delivery. You are quality-driven with strong experience in Agile methodologies. You will be translating business needs into project deliverables and guiding development efforts towards business objectives.
Architecture and design of:
- Office 365 intranets, extranets and Custom Apps (O365)
- Azure Apps using Azure frameworks
- Analytical apps using MS Data and AI Technologies
- Gathering requirements using O365, Power-BI and Azure Apps, translating requirements into projects with scope and timelines
- Manage project delivery utilizing global team and some hands on integration
- Working with sales team for proposal development and project estimation
- Conduct workshops with customers on O365, Azure and Analytics
- Webinar delivery for numerous subjects
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience in, but not limited to:
- Consulting, independently or with a consulting firm, or software development company
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders and clients, gathering business requirements
- Strong technological acumen for Agile and other methodologies
- Team management, onshore and offshore, to ensure project delivery
- Ability to work with local teams as well as teams abroad in India
- Passion for delivering quality
- Strong experience with Office 365, OneDrive, SharePoint, Yammer
- SharePoint Development
- MS SQL Server, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS
- Solid Migration of content experience
Exposure to the following is highly desirable:
- Dynamics 365
- Microsoft AI technologies
- MS ioT frameworks
- Blockchain and Ethereum
Interested candidates should contact Sara at email@example.com for more information, with their resumes. Or call at 949-688-2230.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Azure jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Azure candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Azure market and some of the opportunities and Azure jobs that are available I can be contacted on 949-688-2230. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Azure opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.