Data & Reporting Analyst - Cambridge - Up to £37,000
A new and exciting role has opened up in Cambridge, with this company seeking a Reporting Analyst. This company is the preferred choice for companies in a variety of industries. You will be joining a company with a very friendly and supportive environment. This company want to bring someone in that will easily fit into the team and is able to communicate well with colleagues and management. In this role, you will be able to show your skills and knowledge, bringing good insight to this company.
The role includes:
- Responsible for best practice, data quality and integrity, data hygiene and compliance monitoring;
- Being responsible for extracting data, creating and preparing regular and ad-hoc reports and analysis, via D365, including SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports, and Power BI;
- Assistance with developing task lists, dashboards and team reports
- Using Excel, pivot tables, VBA/ Macros, Python;
- Writing or updating the case management system documentation relating to data quality standards and reporting user manual;
- Liaising with the Business Analyst and the IT team to improve the CRM and plan future developments
- Hands on experience with SQL Servers
- Hands on experience with Power BI or Tableau
- Hands on experience with SSRS
- Experience with VBA/Macro's is desired
To discuss this and other exciting BI opportunities in more detail please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Luke Page-Kennedy on 0191 594 9723 in complete confidence ASAP.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft technology recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements & jobs for Microsoft professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft technology market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities are.