Lead Cloud Architect - £80-90,000 + Bonus + Home Working
Nigel Frank is working with a hugely successful global business to help them find a Lead Cloud Architect to head up their plans for growth and expansion in the UK over the next 12 months. This is an important role for the business and they are looking for someone who will be a key part of their UK base as they look to lead on cloud architecture but also grow into leading a DevOps team who will also provide high level support alongside their duties as an architect.
The ideal candidate will be well versed in Microsoft Azure specifically and be confident around their knowledge of what it can offer, how it works and be able to provide solutions on the platform.
This is a demanding role but also offers the right candidate a huge opportunity to not only be a hugely important part of a rapidly expanding organisation, but also the chance to work with cutting edge technology with some of the biggest clients in the world on a day to day basis.
The role will require you to be on client site 2/3 days a week, with you working from home the rest of the time. You will need previous experience in cloud architecture and moving customers to the cloud. You will also need experience leading a team and ideally knowledge of DevOps.
- Owning the organisations cloud consultancy capablities in the UK
- Work with team members to prioritise and deliver managed services according to requirements of customers
- Helping drive a positive culture within the team
- Make technical suggestions and recommendations on projects and decisions
- High level cloud architecture and also senior support if needed
- Leading team and reporting to senior management
- Cloud architecture experience (Microsoft Azure is necessary, anything else is highly desirable)
- Knowledge of DevOps
- Experience leading a team
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Team orientated
- Experiencing interfacing with c-level stakeholders
- Passionate about technology, particularly cloud technologies and where the market is going
Apply today if you think the role looks right for you; or get in touch with me directly on 0191 3387 644 or email@example.com