Azure Data Engineer - $160,000+ - Houston, TX
As an Azure Data Engineer for this consulting company, your job will be to understand your client's current cloud offering, and utilize Azure Data Stack to its fullest extent. You would be leading, designing, developing, and delivering large-scale Azure data systems, data processing, and data transformations! You need to have a good understanding of Azure, on the Data side. You would be working closely with your team. This company is a Microsoft Gold Partner, so they are all about growing your skillset, so you would get to have new learning opportunities. They also offer unlimited PTO, and boast the best work-life balance in Houston according to Ethics surveys.
What would your day-to-day look like?
On a daily basis, you would…
- Execute assessments and project estimates for moving databases and processing to Azure cloud
- Lead the design and development of Azure data systems
- Designing and advocating for solutions using Azure cloud technology, automation methods, and integration points
- Work with clients to deploy, audit, and manage practices for cloud products at the company
- Support other data experts at the organization - mentoring and sharing knowledge to others
This company has a lot of benefits of working for them, including:
- Unlimited PTO!
- Generous benefits plans, as well as retirement plans
- Consistent training, learning, and certifications to cover newer technologies
Some of the skills they are looking for include:
- Azure Data Stack experience - Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Database, Power BI, Azure Data Factory, Cosmos DB
- Experience with Databricks and Spark for data processing
- Experience with query languages (T-SQL, PostgreSQL, PL-SQL)
- Experience with data modeling, table design, and mapping data structures
- Experience with Azure Storage and Event Hubs is a plus!
- Detail oriented
In order to fast-track your opportunity, please reach out to me ASAP to talk more about this role! The company is looking to fill the position soon and it will not be on the market long. Please note, this is a permanent role. Candidates for this position must be either US citizens or Green Card holders; Visa sponsorship is not provided. My contact information can be found below.
Name: Abby Box
Phone number: 972-546-4865