3rd Line Engineer - £34k
What YOU will do:
Provide 3rd line technical support to the client base and internal staff. Provide remote support to the clients via telephone, email and remote support applications. Accurately update and deal with all support calls/incidents and log all customer updates within the support call/incident. Ensure that all calls are investigated and resolve support calls/incidents within the defined contract SLA, escalating the calls where necessary. Provide excellent communication ensuring customers are kept fully informed at all times.
Pass through timely and accurate updates to other staff and escalate any call which the team leader or head of service should be aware of in order for them to deal appropriately with outstanding issues.
What YOU will need to have:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Self-driven and highly motivated
- An excellent technical understanding within a business environment
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, enabling the resolution of issues in complex environments.
- Knowledge and experience of all versions of Microsoft Windows clients and servers, including typical day to day presented by them.
- Knowledge of network technologies and solutions such as firewalls, VPN access and NAT.
- Working knowledge of standard Microsoft Windows servers, solutions and functions including, but are not limited to, Active Directory, Exchange, DNS and DHCP
- Ability to research a problem and find a solution using appropriate resources
- Confident dealing with people and being able to talk through an issue.
- Able to multi-task within a fluid and fast paced environment
- Knowledge of SCCM to patch server estate.
- Ability to work in SME environments as well as larger enterprise environments, working with strict ITIL processes.
This is a brief description of the job, to find out more simply apply and I will get in contact with you to discuss further details.