Dynamics AX Supply Chain and Manufacturing Expert
Middlesex, New Jersey
Looking to make-over your career? Do you have experience with Dynamics AX? This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking for upward mobility or a chance to grow within an excellent organization! Our client is searching for an enthusiastic individual to serve as the Regional Functional Supply Chain and Manufacturing Expert specializing in Dynamics AX . Their role includes contributing toward the support of Dynamics AX market by serving as a key interlocutor for Supply Chain and Manufacturing issues.
This person is someone who will supervise and lead the implementation of new functionalities required by the user community. They will assist the user community by supporting them with problem resolutions to ensure error-free and smooth usage of the applications. This includes full project development life-cycle and user training of enhancements and modifications to the software systems based on user requests.
- Create the solution design to both Business and Technical teams based on given suggestions.
- Give aid on integration with ancillary's systems related to operations domain.
- Propose and gain approval for detailed specifications on Ax, interfaces, and middleware solutions (BizTalk).
- Access production issues and manage solutions with local and central teams.
- Participate in interface/batch job daily monitoring and corrosive actions.
- Participate in month-end verifications.
- Provide support for domestic and international users, as well as educate others on existing process and evolutions.
- Follow-up developments.
- Define test approach and support Users Acceptance tests.
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to analyze issues and formalize a synthetic proposal as a solution
- Ability to follow-up development full life cycle and assisting in the process in accordance to best practices
- Ability to work individually and well with others in a team environment
- Strong communicator, autonomous, proactive team player
- MS Dynamics 2009 (D365 is a plus)
- Supply chain knowledge and manufacturing knowledge/skills
- Ticket management & Interface management
- SQL skills
- Minimum of 5 years' experience on MS Dynamics AX
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fluent written & speaking English
- Ideally experienced in international/multi-brands context, as well as luxury and retail industry
For all inquiries or more information on Dynamics AX market in Minnesota/Wisconsin, contact me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 646-993-1408 (ext. 1408). Visit www.nigelfrank.com, follow our Nigel Frank International LinkedIn page, and connect with me on LinkedIn for the latest Dynamics AX jobs, candidates, and news.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics AX market, I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy