Job Type: Permanent
Location: Remote - (Upwards to 30% travel)
Contact Name: Victor Vasquez V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com
A well-known industry leader in the home improvement industry is actively searching for a Dynamics AX/D365 Developer to join their organization. They are currently running on Dynamics 365 and will provide relocation assistance. This is an amazing opportunity with a company that will eventually provide some remote flexibility. Candidate must have prior experience coding X++ from scratch, .NET, and SQL.
Unfortunately, they will not be able to provide visa sponsorship at this time.
- Prior experience with Dynamics AX/D365 Implementation as a Technical Consultant or Developer
- Experience with X++ Development, Data migrations, integrations, and module customization
- Able to be a team player (Communicate with other functional consultants and internal team)
- Ability to present oneself in a professional matter
- Associates or Bachelor's degree
- Remote Flexibility
- Relocation Assistance Will Be Provided
- 3X Weeks PTO
- Career Advancement
- 401K Match
- Healthcare, Dental, Vision
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please contact me at: V.Vasquez@nigelfrank.com or reach me at 646-679-7209.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / Axapta candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is always guaranteed. If you are seeking further information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and the available opportunities for jobs in Dynamics AX / Axapta, contact me at 646-679-7209 (EXT. 3410). If you are interested in learning about other Dynamics opportunities, please visit www.nigelfrank.com.