Full-Stack Developer (.NETCORE)
Great opportunity to relocate to London, UK!
You will join a team as they focus increasingly on cloud/SaaS solutions, upgrading existing products to new technologies and modern UX, as well as developing brand-new applications.
You will work as part of a highly-skilled and close-knit scrum team assigned to one of our greenfield projects, and play a key role creating new product features and enhancing existing code, whilst ensuring the product continues to meet high levels of reliability, maintainability, usability and performance.
Web developers with particularly strong front-end skills who will complement the existing teams, hence candidates will need to demonstrate:
- Strong appreciation of UX principles, ability to iterate commercial-quality GUI implementations working from wireframes/mockups and other assets produced by UX designers,
- Experience developing test frameworks/test cases for web UI's and RESTful services (e.g. using Selenium and SpecFlow),
- Experience with the Agile/Scrum development lifecycle in a commercial/production environment,
- Experience with software engineering best practices: object-oriented, design patterns, SOLID principles,
- Experience with software development ecosystem (IDE's, version control, test automation/CI, etc.).
Other highly desirable skills:
- Experience in data visualisation (e.g. D3, PrimeNG, NGX Charts),
- Experience with backend development: RESTful API's and services for Microsoft cloud deployments using C# .NET Core/ASP.NET, Azure infrastructure and services, JSON/XML,
- Ability to architect high-performance and scalable web application and supporting infrastructures,
- Ability to coordinate day-to-day development and bug fixing activities,
- Experience using Visual Studio Team Services/Azure DevOps and Git,
- Experience with SQL Server or other database management systems,
- Experience with XUnit, Moq,
- Passion for maths, statistics and complex algorithms
- Work with the Product Owner to define, refine and deliver the product backlog,
- Design software solutions meeting functional and non-functional requirements,
- Implement product code, following best practices for maintainability, testability and performance,
- Implement test-related code (unit tests, test frameworks and associated automated test cases),
- Review and debug code to identify defects, performance bottlenecks or technical debt,
- Work with test engineers to guarantee suitable coverage, executing manual test cases where necessary,
- Participate in Agile/scrum activities (sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives), striving to continuously improve the team velocity, its processes and engineering practices,
- Mentor junior members of the team and take a lead role for some of the above activities.
Please note that candidates with EU/UK passports will take preference, but Visa sponsorship will be considered (but is not guarenteed). Please send your updated CV to email@example.com to be considered.