I'm looking to fill a position as an Azure Cloud Architect. In this role, you will be providing solutions for clients in the public and federal space of the DC Metro area. You will be leading and working hands-on with a team of engineers to design, migrate, and implement complex solutions in the Azure cloud space. The ideal candidate will be skilled in both hands-on engineering work with Azure cloud as well as skilled in speaking with clients, gathering requirements, and providing solutions.
- Gather requirements from clients, design solutions, and execute them with your engineering team
- Interact with clients in person and on paper - must be able to communicate verbally and written as you will be writing detailed articles for projects
- Working within the Azure cloud space to design, migrate, and implement complex solutions
- US citizen
- Bachelor's degree or 3-4 years of comparable experience
- Microsoft certification or proof of working toward one
- 2 or more years of working on similar projects
- Hands-on experience with Azure Iaas
- Hands-on experience with managing Active Directory
- Hands-on experience with AD, Azure, and Office 365
- Full health benefits
- Year-end bonuses
To be considered for this role, please email me at email@example.com, call me at (267)-940-7654, or message me on LinkedIn.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best Azure opportunities and jobs are.
Nigel Frank International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.