Dynamics CRM Technical Architect, £90K, Central London
Dynamics CRM (D365) Technical Architect, £90K, Central London + London only travel
Are you looking for a lead role in a Microsoft Gold Partner?
A role that allows you to lead greenfield D365 projects?
All whilst remaining in London?
My client, a private equity backed, Microsoft Gold partner are looking for a Dynamics CRM Technical Architect to join their growing practice. They want you to take the wheel and own several Dynamics projects whilst being the 'go to' authority to lead the project team. This role is split between a Central London office and London only client travel - which equates to roughly 1 or 2 days on site per week.
Whilst owning several Dynamics CRM projects, you'll work end to end full life cycle implementations planning the best route for delivery. As well as leading the project team, you'll also liaise closely with the client putting the systems together. The truly unique offering of this role is the ability to work in a tightknit team building a company together whilst coming in as one of the most senior people in the business. This is your chance to influence and shape the future development of a growing practice.
The requirements are…
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 and 365
- Experience working in a Dynamics CRM lead technical position
- End to end Dynamics CRM implementation experience
- Experience designing Dynamics solutions
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working for a Microsoft Partner is desirable
- Experience with Azure is desirable
If this opportunity is what you're looking for get in touch today, as this role will be gone fast. Send your CV to Matt at email@example.com or call me on 0191 814 7980 for more info. All calls are in full confidence.