Senior UI/UX Consultant - Grand Rapids, Michigan - $65/hr - 60% remote
- Location: Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Rate:$65 per hour
- Technology: Microsoft SharePoint and O365
- Job Type:Contract
*Senior UI/UX Consultant with Heavy SharePoint Experience*
As a Senior UI/UX Consultant, you will be tasked with user experience analysis, user interface design, brand development, information technology, user stories creation, competitor analysis, responsive mobile-friendly design for web applications and creation of successful user experience and user interfaces for mobile apps.
- You will build modern workplace environments utilizing SharePoint 2013, 2016, 2019
- Maintaining and implementing delivery standards, monitoring performance, delivery quality, requirements gathering, design prototyping, and implementation of a broad range of enterprise web and mobile applications.
- Coordinate solution architecture activities consisting selection of software, defining of standards, consulting on software and infrastructure projects
- Ability to translate complex concepts and ideas into comprehensive interactive prototypes for enterprise web applications, as well as native iOS and Android Apps.
- Provide recommendations on intuitive solutions and user friendly approach as replacement of non-digital forms and tedious manual process.
- Technical Project Management, engaging with teams and ensuring productivity through strategic elements
- Heavy SharePoint experience
- Will have to work on custom applications, intranets, workflows and business systems
- Front end coding
- Comfortable taking lead in the creation of visual designs, wireframes and/or prototypes to be used during implementation
- HTML, CSS, AngularJS, jQuery, MS SQL, Bootstrap, MySQL
Technical Skills - Big Pluses:
- Experience working with Microsoft Partner
If you meet the minimum requirements, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Mike D'Esposito
Telephone: 347-783-6695 (ext. 6695)
- Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and SharePoint jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6695 (ext. 6695). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!