BI Consultant - London - Up to £65k
My client are a well-established Microsoft Gold Partner consultancy who are pursuing a Power BI Developer with the desire to work across a broad range of industries and sectors. What makes my client different from the rest in the industry, they are currently working on a number of Power BI projects with large clients in areas such as Retail, Hospitality and Insurance.
As a Power BI Consultant, you will work in dynamic environment, working beside the best analysts, developer, architects in the industry. You will also have the opportunity to develop your skills and knowledge across Power BI and gain MS certification along the way.
This is a permanent position paying an annual salary up to £65,000 based on experience. Some of the benefits include;
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- MS Power BI certifications and professional development support
- Paid travel expenses when going to client site and
- Opportunity to work alongside Microsoft MVPs
- Analytical skills in Microsoft Power BI
- Demonstrable capability in building effective data models and data visualisations for use by business audiences i.e. strategic leaders, operational managers and customers
- Experience of working within a delivery team environment to develop analytical insights
- Ability to gain/maintain knowledge of Microsoft Power BI and Azure BI tools
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Proven organisation and on time delivery of own workload
Please not you will be required to work on client site up to 5 days per week, however travel costs are covered and remote working is given once per week or more!
If the role appeals then contact Alexandra Stewart on 0191 338 6648 or email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch. Interviews are now taking place, why not be one of the first to apply!