SQL Developer - Centurion - R45K - R50k CTC + Benefits I'm currently working with a HR and payroll solutions provider based in Pretoria. They are currently growing their development team and require a skilled SQL Developer that can hit the ground running.
- General User/ Client Support - All MS SQL server versions
- Develop reports in SQL Reporting Services
- In-depth knowledge of T-SQL including complex SQL queries (ex: using various joins and sub-queries) and best practices
- Assisting in database design and technical specifications
- Monitoring SQL performance issues and efficiency (Deadlock tracing etc.)
- Creating and optimising complex SQL queries for data extraction
- Ability to understand complex technical and logical concepts.
- Strong quantitative, analytical, problem-solving, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills are required.
- Familiarity with RDBMS principles, database design and normalization
- Experience with complex query design, stored procedures, views and functions
- Understanding index design and T-SQL performance tuning techniques
My client offers a competitive package as well as 20 days leave and a performance based bonus.
If you'd be interested in setting up a chat to discuss this role further, please send your CV to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm globally, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners and End Users throughout Africa and the Globe and we have never had more live requirement jobs for Microsoft BI professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the market I have built relationships with key employers in South Africa and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. Key Words; MS BI, Business Intelligence, SQL, DBA, SQL Developer, SSRS, SSIS, Technical, Johannesburg, Centurion.