D365 Developer ----- Omaha, NE ----- $85-105/hr
This developer will be required to design, implement and manage programming customizations in D365. This will also include the management and maintenance of ISV interfaces required to support the D365 system environment. The developer will be the primary technical resource in the development and implementation of modifications and enhancements to the D365 functionality.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for providing technical leadership in the resolution of complex application problem in the Dynamics 365 system.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing D365 software customizations.
- Ensuring that changes to existing software conforms to user's needs and is integrated effectively.
- Develops testing routines or procedures.
- Liaising with D365 Development consultants.
- Ensures that good development practices and software development life cycle methodologies are adhered to in development.
- Working as a member of a small, multi-functional technical team.
- Responsible for the management of software updates and maintenance.
Education and Experience:
- 2+ years of experience in Dynamics AX2012 or Dynamics 365
- Experience with coding X++
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio development system.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Database and Reporting Services.
- Experience with ERP functionality.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
If you are interested in applying for this position, you can contact me directly at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (972) 728-3974 (ext 3974). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Keywords; Microsoft, Microsoft AX, Dynamics AX, AX 2009, AX 2012, D365, Dynamics 365, Developer, United States