AZURE TECHNICAL CONSULTANT- MANCHESTER- £70,000 SALARY
My client is an industry leading company with a passion for achieving nothing but success. To achieve this, they constantly continue to deliver the outcomes their customers want and need, while adhering to their core values.
- Attend and deliver pre-sales workshops
- Act as Azure subject matter expert within the team
- Develop Azure infrastructure assistant for clients
- Attend pre-sales meetings with the role of technical expert
- Produce high quality technical proposals and documentation
- Assist with diagnosing technical problems and finding a resolution
- Continue to maintain all technical accreditations and ensure they are current and valid
Candidate skillset required-
With an upbeat- flexible approach to this role, there will typically be 2/3 days on the road per week. Therefore if you want a bit of excitement in your day-day working life, this position is sure to provide just that. In addition, an ability to work under pressure and use initiative to ensure that deadlines are met is therefore beneficial. This will be easiest to achieve with a good preliminary understanding of Networking, Security and VPN.
- Microsoft Azure Design
- Infrastructure Migrations Experience
- Experience in architecting significant infrastructure solutions
- Office 365
- Powershell - Automation
- Platform Virtualisation Skills (Hyper-V / VMware)
- A Good understanding of Networking, Security and VPNs
- A knowledge of Project Management procedures and processes
- Active Directory & Microsoft Intune experience
- Consultancy experience, preferably from a Microsoft Partner
- Excellent Salary & Benefits - Contributory pension scheme, childcare vouchers, private medical insurance, 25 days' annual leave.
- Top-Class Training - keeping your skills up-to-date via eLearning and in our high-tech training suite
- Free Parking - On-site in our spacious car parks
- Fun Perks - seasonal parties, team nights out, trips abroad and regular incentives
- Socially Responsible - Frequent charity fundraising events
- Amazing Staff Retention - A significant number of our employees have been with us for more than 15 of our 26 years in business
If this role sounds ideal to you, do not hesitate to contact me back via email or phone number to arrange a further interview, or request more information.
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 0191 338 7503