Cloud Solutions Architect -California-25% Travel-$130k+
Job Title: Azure Cloud Solutions Architect
Salary: Flexible/ ~130k+
This company is a leading Cloud provider of Microsoft Azure and Dynamics Services with almost 20 years of experience. By joining this great team, you will be working with a team of fun, easy to work with, and reliable experts in the industry. This company provides an ambitious work environment while putting customer service at its highest standards.
- Knowledge of building technical and business relationships with senior executives and some experience in consultancy
- 3 years minimum of experience in architecting, designing and implementing Microsoft Azure private, public and hybrid cloud solutions
- An individual with a MCSE in Azure is preferred
- Extensive experience in Azure Storage Groups, ASR, NSG's and Subscriptions
- 3 years minimum of experience in Azure Cloud automation and Cloud self-services
- Must be well-versed in Powershell and Microsoft SQL Servers
- Past Pre-sales experience is encouraged
- May Require occasional travel, up to 25%
- This is a full-time role
If interested Please be sure to reach out to me as soon as possible so you don't miss out on this prestigious opportunity! A role such as this one tends to be filled quickly! For more information, please contact Andrew Wills at 949 688 2215 (ext 2215), if you prefer email- please email an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft recruitment, advertising more Azure roles than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Azure market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in The Greater New York area and have a complete understanding of where the best Azure opportunities are.