The Data Engineering Manager is responsible for working closely with various departments and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of the technical solutions. The ideal candidate will have experience in reporting development with SSRS, development experience with SSIS for development of ETL, data wrangling skills as well as multidimensional models at an enterprise level
In all, we are looking for a hands on Leader who can manage as well as build the future of this company's Data Systems!
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Involved in the full development life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting data, data processing and data analytics software that is delivered on time and within
* Design, architect, build and lead the implementation of the data strategy for this company's data platforms.
* Participate in component and data architecture design, performance monitoring, product evaluation and buy versus build
* Experience in leading data analysis, design and a solid understanding of development, quality assurance and integration
* Consult with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest
* Well versed in ETL concepts to take the transactional data from internal systems, external partners or other data sources to derive analytical models, reporting and/or graphical
* Excellent T-SQL skills with experience developing data marts and data warehouses.
* Follows company policies and procedures and conducts annual performance reviews in a timely
* Respects and maintains HIPAA confidentiality
Education, Knowledge and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred.
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Reporting development experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to produce graphical and tabular results of the data.
* Development experience with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for development of ETL and Integration needs to get the data from and to heterogeneous sources/destinations for consumption.
* Data wrangling Skills as well as multidimensional models at an Enterprise level
If you are interested, contact me at A.Lambeth@nigelfrank.com or 813-437-6908. I look forward to working with you for this role or the Azure market.
Nigel Frank International is the Global Leader in Microsoft Recruitment. We place more Microsoft professionals into Microsoft jobs than any other recruitment agency. We are the recruitment partner of choice for 1000's of Microsoft Partners, Customers & ISV's worldwide with over 2000 dedicated consultants operating in more than 34 countries. Similarly, over half of the candidates that we work with use our recruitment services exclusively.
I specialize in the placement of Microsoft Azure professionals in the South East Region USA and would like to connect with anyone looking for their next career move.