D365 Functional Consultant - Houston, TX
I am actively sourcing for an experienced Functional Consultant, preferably, with experience in the General Ledger, Taxes, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and Sales Management modules. This role will involve working with both the internal and external department representatives and must have a thorough understanding of departmental operations. This role will also involve supporting the supply chain, production and operations system/processes.
- Perform analyst task on current business processes and assist users
- Manage the implementation of software and processes within specific module
- Discuss business requirements with users/managers
- Work with other members of the team to evaluate data and processes, trouble shoot systems and incorporate solutions
- 5+ years Microsoft AX experience (2009, 2012)
- D365 Finance and Operations experience highly desired
- At least 5 years working as a AX/D365 business analyst, consultant or lead ERP analyst
- Successful completion of at least one full life cycle implementation
- Expertise in at least three of following modules: General Ledger, Taxes, Accounts Receivable, Projects, and Sales Management
- Knowledge on Inventory Management, Procurement, Production, Planning, Projects and Advance Warehouse management modules
Apply now for immediate consideration. Please call Alison Denham on (972) 728-3966 or email: email@example.com with your updated resume.
Nigel Frank International is the leading Microsoft recruitment firm in the US, posting more Microsoft AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft partners and End Users throughout the US and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Microsoft Dynamics Professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the US and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and jobs are.