2nd Line Service Desk Engineer - South Liverpool - Up To £25,000
My client are looking for a 2nd line engineer to grow their teams.
You will be providing support, and troubleshooting issues.
You must have excellent communication skills, dealing with customers.
- Handle escalated issues from 1st Line
- Troubleshoot & support desktop, laptop, printer, mobile device and operating system issues
- Assist with diagnosis & resolution of server & network faults
- Windows 7 / 10
- Office 2010 / 2013 / 2016
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012 R2 / 2016
- DNS, DHCP, Active Directory, Group Policy
- TCP/IP, routing, vLANs, switching
- Service Desk operation & administration
- Printing, hardware support
- Exchange 2016 / VMWare vCenter 6.5 / Citrix XenDesktop
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International. My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If you are interested in this role, send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +44 (0)191 338 7633.
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please e-mail me your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).I specialise in Cloud & Infrastructure recruitment here at Nigel Frank International for the North West region, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers Management etc.). Within my technical specialism, I recruit for: Azure, Infrastructure, Support, O365, DevOps and SharePoint)
Please Note: All my roles are for UK residents only. My clients do not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK.