ERP Project Manager - Working on D365 implementation projects - Home-based - Up to £100k (dependent on experience)
Are you working in a role whereby you feel your experience isn't being best utilised? Nowhere to progress? Project coming to an end? Or maybe just looking for a new challenge.
I am working with one of the UK's largest Microsoft Gold Partners at the moment who have recently won a wide range of new projects and are now needing to add their team of Project Manager's to get them underway. The projects range in size, and there are multiple positions , so the client will be considering Project Manager's from all levels of seniority. The main responsibilities a successful candidate will be expected to undertake is as follows:
- Prior experience working on multiple end to end ERP implementation projects (Dynamics AX or Dynamics 365 is preferable, but all ERP backgrounds will be considered)
- Excellent ability to present and communicate effectively
- Preceding experience having full responsibility for a project budget
- Being able to travel 2-3 days a week to client side (anywhere in the UK), the rest will be home-based
In return they can offer you:
- The chance to work with one of the UK's largest Microsoft Gold Partner
- To train and work with the most up and coming ERP product - D365 (Microsoft certifications received upon completion)
- Excellent base salary
- Good company benefits, including bonus private health and dental care, cycle to work incentive, the chance to be enrolled in a share scheme to name a few
- The chance to progress quickly
- Be involved in some really exciting projects
- Work with a strong team of professionals
- Flexible working
If this sounds like something that would be of interest to you then I would be keen to hear from you. We can have a discussion about your experience and work together to ensure you have the best possible chance of being a successful applicant.
Apply now, interviews have already started!
Apply ASAP to ensure you do not miss this fantastic opportunity. Please contact Emily Clark on 0191 338 7666, or email on email@example.com if you are interested in the role or require some further information.
Nigel Frank International are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment, with many exciting new openings arising every day. Please get in touch with Emily Clark at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0191 338 7666 if you are wishing to begin, develop or expand your experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX/365 as we may just have a career opportunity waiting for you!