Customer Success Manager - £50k
As the primary touchpoint for customers into the business, the Customer Success Managers are responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction and for driving digital workplace success. The Customer Success Managers focus on increasing product utilisation and stickiness within their portfolio of accounts through listening to requirements and strategic goals and being product experts. This role requires working with multiple departments across the business and that of the customer, so needs an individual who is very structured, focused and competent in building relationships, always acting as the customer advocate within the business.
- Be the primary point of contact for designated portfolio of customers across varied sectors and industries
- Drive the overall customer relationship, acting as the customer advocate in the business
- Working with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators that can be measured to determine success
- Establishing a trusted advisor relationship with the customer to drive continued value of the products and services
- Help customers to achieve success and increase adoption by understanding their vision and advising how the platform can be leveraged to meet their requirements
- Use analytics data and other measurement tools to understand where usage of the product can be approved and work with customers to implement change
- Coordinating regular meetings with leadership members from the client and internal teams to ensure that customer satisfaction is high and that goals are being met
- Recognise, address and escalate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally to ensure a quick resolution
- Train and upskill customers when new product features are released
- Identify and share customer success stories in a written format with the business
Knowledge, skills and experience needed for the job:
- 3+ years experience in a Project Management, Account Management or Customer Success Management role
- Experience working in a SaaS environment
- Experience working with digital workplace platforms either as a manager or end user e.g. Jive, Interact, Jostle
- Experience within a fast paced, dynamic and entrepreneurial company
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Must be organised and able to prioritise, multi-task, work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Proactive, motivated, calm and show initiative.
- Friendly with a good sense of humour.
This is a brief description of a role for a client of Nigel Frank, if you are interested and want to know more, simply apply and I will be in touch with further details.