Sr. NAV Developer - Paramus, NJ - $120k - Remote
A Microsoft Partner with a focus in the food & beverage vertical is seeking a NAV Developer with a specific knowledge of barcode integration experience. Our client works mainly with customers on warehousing and distribution upgrades on NAV, and offers a specific ISV that streamlines business processes within this industry.
In this role, you will be leading Development projects on end user client systems, and work with the Partner's technical team on integration, customization, and implementation efforts.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage various development projects in the NAV ERP system
- Develop integrations and customizations through the C/AL code
- Work with customer stake holders and c-level leaders to map consisting issues within the business and utilize NAV to solve many of these problems
- Act as the main point of contact for programming efforts collaborating with a functional solutions architect to design blueprints to improve end user systems
- Work with the group's Microsoft Partner on large-scale upgrades
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Advanced knowledge of C/AL and C/SIDE programming
- Expertise with barcoding; including barcode printer, RFID reader, and scale/barcode projects
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience is a plus
- Microsoft Partner channel experience preferred, but not required
- Strong understanding of food, manufacturing, and/or distribution processes
- Experience with .NET, C#, SQL and/or C++
- $120k salary with bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- Excellent PTO plan
- Opportunity to join a growing organization with the opportunity to learn new skills and build upon your career
- Potential remote flexibility for employees in the surrounding area
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Don't wait! Send your CV today!