This client is looking for a Database Administrator who has experience with large organisations. You will report to the IT Director and ensure the performance of multiple servers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Monitor the Dynamics CRM system
- Responsible for Customizations and Configurations of the system
- SQL Reporting
- Design and installation of the system
- Create Snapshots, Views and Clusters
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience as a Database Administrator
- Knowledge of Dynamics CRM
- SQL experience
- Experience with Azure is preferred
- SSIS packages and PowerBI experience
- Competitive Salary
- Retirement Plan Options
- Corporate Fitness Plan with Lifetime Fitness
- On-site Child Care
- Free Employer Paid health dental and vision
- Training and Development opportunities
We work directly with the hiring manager making your job hunt easy and hassle free.
If you are interested in this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jenny O'Connor at 972-546-4861
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM / Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 972-546-4861. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!