SharePoint / Office 365 Project Manager - 6 Month Contract - Seattle, Washington
Our client is seeking an experienced SharePoint / Office 365 project manager based in their Seattle, Washington office. If you are in the Seattle area or willing to relocate, please apply!
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- Proven program management experience supporting enterprise technology systems
- PMP Certification
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint 2010, 2013, 2016, and Online
- Office 365 migration experience, as well as familiarity with Exchange
- Microsoft training / certifications a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Experience dealing with C-level management
- Experience leading projects in large, complex development environments with multiple types of development platforms
- Define project scope and schedule in collaboration with stakeholders and technical team; organize and lead project status and working meetings; prepare and distribute progress reports; manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; conduct delivery planning and for assigned projects
- Partner with business and technology to elicit, analyze, translate, and document business requirements into technical requirements
- Understand various aspects of a business system implementation such as analysis, design, development, and deployment of SharePoint and Office 365
- Responsible to client and supervisor for successful project delivery and execution in accordance with budgetary and company concerns
- Lead projects to successful conclusion, which includes deliberation of a plan, as well as mentoring staff and updating client and supervisor
The client is interviewing ASAP, with a start date as early as next week, so if this opportunity applies to you or anyone you know, please call (646) 863-7437 or direct message my LinkedIn profile, or e-mail Emily Robillard at email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for SharePoint recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7437. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic SharePoint opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.