Dynamics AX/D365 - Supply Chain Consultant - Raleigh, NC - $130k/$135k
I'm currently working with a large company in the manufacturing industry that is actively looking to add an experienced AX Supply Chain Consultant to their in house team. This company is a Microsoft Gold Partner and is rapidly expanding their work across the country. They are looking for a candidate with a strong background in Supply Chain and expertise in either AX 2012 or D365.
- Day to day operational reliability and system improvements
- Implement improved solutions following the company's framework
- Be able to communicate efficiently and clearly with company executives as well as team members
- 3+ years' experience with Dynamics AX (2012, D365)
- Dynamics 365 experience is a plus
- 2+ years of Manufacturing, Supply Chain, or Distribution industry
- 2+ years of Experience focused on the Advanced Warehousing Module
- Flexible Work Environment
- Sick time and company paid holidays
Interested applicants please reach out to Joseph Mausler directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 347 783 6563
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics - AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics - AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics - AX market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics - AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-783-6563. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics - AX opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.