Dynamics CRM Database Administrator, Harlow/Essex, up to £35,000
Are you ready to make a difference within a dynamic and forward thinking company?
Do you want to be a part of a rapidly growing and successful business with a brilliant employee retention rate?
Are you the right person to fit in to a creative, entrepreneurial and energetic environment?
Do you want to be surrounded by like minded people who are passionate about technology and its future?
Then we have the role for you. My client is based in Harlow, Essex, are looking for a Dynamics CRM Database Administrator to develop, administer, maintain and support the CRM system. You will be in charge of preparing the system for data migration, identifying and amending data quality issues, maintaining the configuration and customisation of the system, and various types of reporting required by the business.
You will also be in charge of supporting individual team members and training them on the requirements of the system and managing lead generation databases for a variety of global companies that that they work with.
What they are looking for
- Problem solving ability
- Organisational and time management skills in order to manage and prioritise workload
- In-depth understanding of GDPR
- Someone who takes a detailed and analytical approach to their work
- A people person with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone with the ability to motivate others in the team
- The ability to teach and guide others
- Microsoft Office experience
- Speaks fluent English
In return the company promises to support you on your career path with their structured training a development programme and give you the flexibility and autonomy you need to drive your success in the company.
We are shortlisting now so to get involved contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about this exciting opportunity