Dynamics AX/D365 Engagement Manager- Southeast -Remote w/ travel -$155K + bonus
This opportunity with a reputable and rapidly growing Microsoft Gold Partner who has recently closed multiple Dynamics 365 projects and has a solid pipeline that is continuing to grow. You will be given the opportunity to lead complex Enterprise level implementations of Dynamics 365 in Manufacturing, Distribution, Healthcare, and Professional Services Environment.
Location -Southeast, Remote w/ travel
- Leads the customer delivery team providing end-to-end project management and managing customer expectations from pre-sales through delivery for Dynamics AX for customer engagements
- Supports the pre-sales and sales process
- Leads client relationship management as the customer's primary point of contact and escalation point
- Resolves conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships.
- Plans activities, scope, goals, and deliverables that support our client's business goals and solution delivery
- Coordinates project resources to execute activities with Programs' Office (PMO) and fellow project managers.
- Tracks progress against deliverables, adjusts plans as required and provides regular status reporting to senior leadership and customers
- Proactively manages project budget, dependencies, risk and critical path
- Leads, motivates, and develops the project team members
- Provides ongoing input to the delivery practice through suggestions and implementations of practice improvements
Skills + Qualifications
- Proven experience leading at least two (2) successful full lifecycle Dynamics ERP Implementations (AX 2012, D365)
- 5+ years of direct work experience in a project management capacity including all aspects of process development and project lifecycle execution
- Experience directly managing and mentoring team members preferred
- Understanding of organizational change management considerations for ERP or large technology projects
- Great written and verbal communication skills with audiences of all levels
- Ability to present project status, risks, issues, analysis, and strategic recommendations to Client Executive sponsorship, project management and other stakeholders
- Strong technical aptitude
- PMP/CAPM designation or equivalent experience desired
- Ability to work primarily independently and concurrently manage multiple projects
- Ability to work collaboratively for the best interests of the business and the team
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Day
The Company - A top 3 Global, with expertise in Manufacturing, Distribution and Supply Chain, is looking to add a high-level Dynamics AX Project Manager to their team in the United States. The project work is very exciting, mostly enterprise clients within Dynamics 365. Please apply to this ad to learn more!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are. This is an incredible opportunity that should be taken advantage of! If you have the above skills and experience please send your resume to Libby McNamara at L.email@example.com or call 646-679-7209