NAV ERP Manager - Edison, NJ - $120k - Remote Flex
A Dynamics NAV end user in the distribution sector is seeking a qualified resource to lead internal NAV operations in preparation for an imminent upgrade. Our client is looking for someone who can assist users in help desk requests and training. However, the main responsibility this potential employee will be tasked with is better understanding the system and identifying areas of improvement in order ensure effective delivery on this project.
This client is a major name within the automotive sector that has recently become private equity backed and is looking forward to massive expansion over the next five years. Join an ambitious team where you will have opportunity to grow into an IT leader in charge of the NAV operations for over twenty locations.
Role & Responsibility:
- Manage various technical and process improvement projects in the NAV ERP system
- Identify current business processes and perform gap-fit analyses to design both an improved system and optimize operational workflows
- Work with company stake holders and c-level leaders to map consisting issues within the business and utilize NAV to solve many of these problems
- Act as a project lead for a future ERP upgrade and EDI implementation
- Building reports using Jet, Excel, and Power Bi
- Work with an internal IT team and external Microsoft VAR on development work
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV
- Experience with business analysis and improving internal systems with a track record of measured success
- Cross-functional experience working with finance, purchasing, warehousing, and supply chain departments
- NAV upgrade experience a plus, especially with ERP migrations to cloud
- B2B Distribution experience highly preferred
- Experience with IT systems support and help desk responsibilities
- $120k salary with bonus potential
- Health, dental, vision coverage
- Paid time off and vacation plan
- Opportunity to work with the latest NAV technology including, potentially, D365 Business Central
- Career growth within an expanding organization
- Remote flexibility
To apply, please contact Matt Potenza at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-731-8252 (ext. 3234) to find out more.
Don't wait! Send your CV today!