Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 22nd July 2019
Contact Name: Amreen Qaiyum
A renowned organization is looking for a skilled and highly ambitious Microsoft Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect to drive the transformation, adoption, development and support of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 suite.This is a permanent position and it is a perfect fit for a candidate looking for job stability and career development. This position is a technical role, which will need to work closely with our dealer systems team, partners and dealers. This position will play a key role in defining and integrating dealer systems and processes with corporate systems.
-Customization/Configuration of Dynamics CRM using supported framework
- Gather business requirements, design, develop, and implement solutions to further expand our use of CRM across the organization
- Develop strong relationships with key business partners and gain a deep understanding of their business processes and their Sales and Marketing vision
- Provide support and ongoing enhancements to our dealer management system solution
-4+ years' experience with Dynamics 365 Suite, Dynamics NAV, and Dynamics CRM
-3+ years' experience with MS SQL, SharePoint and .NET
- Security protocols (J-SOX preferred)
-Working knowledge with MS SQL Server
-Extensive IT experience
- Good business judgment, a comfortable, open communication style, and a willingness and ability to work with customers and teams
- The ability to work effectively in a cross culture organization and to grow successfully within it
-3+ years' experience as an IT Infrastructure Architect, with focus on Dynamics 365, Azure cloud and on-premises IT infrastructure
Our Client is Offering:
-Competitive salary and a bonus program
- on site medical care
- on-site recreational complex
- employee assistance program
- paid vacation, sick and personal time
- exceptional relocation assistance!
This is an amazing opportunity for a solution architect to work for an exceptional company. My client is proud of their large and diverse workforce who support and contribute to the company. My client seek people committed to excellence with talent, skill and innovation.
The client is actively interviewing! If this is a role you would like to explore further, please send your resume to Amreen Qaiyum at firstname.lastname@example.org or feel free to call 646 606 2818(ext 7583) TODAY!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646 606 2818. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities! Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.