Dynamics AX Project Manager- Remote w/ travel -$120K + bonus
Salary: $120K base + 10-15% bonus
- Manage multiple, complex IT projects
- Coordinate and monitor project teams as required for the planning, development, testing, and implementation phases
- Complete projects in a timely manner within budget controls and defined quality standards
- Provide communications regarding project status to all appropriate parties throughout the lifecycle of each project
Skills + Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working with Dynamics AX with a focus on Production
- Dynamics AX full life cycle implementation experience with discrete manufacturers
- Strong analytical skills and business acumen
- Prior consulting experience a must
- Full Medical/Dental/Vision
- 401K Matching
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible Work Day
The Company - A top 3 Global, with expertise in Distribution and Supply Chain, is looking to add a high-level Dynamics AX Project Manager to their team in the United States. The project work is very exciting, mostly enterprise clients within Dynamics 365.
Please apply to this ad to learn more!
Dynamics AX/ Microsoft AX/ Microsoft ERP/ X++/ Morphx/ Axapta/ Dax/ Morph-X/ MS AX
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Axapta / Dynamics AX jobs are.
This is an incredible opportunity that should be taken advantage of! If you have the above skills and experience please send your resume to Haley Nieweg at email@example.com or call 646-679-7209