Central London Inner Circle Partner for Microsoft Dynamics require a highly motivated and enthusiastic Dynamics 365 (CE) Solutions Architect who is passionate about Microsoft technologies, to join their award winning Microsoft Centre Of Excellence Practice.
The organisation have secured a number of significant projects and clients across a variety of industries, who they work with to provide high quality solutions based on business need.
The successful candidate will be a pivotal part in supporting and developing the existing Dynamics CRM team. The role will enable you to work hands on with cutting edge technology but also to provide guidance, support and leadership to your peers.
This will be a client facing role, where you will be involved in full life cycle implementations from discovery to go live.
This is a salaried position paying up to £90,000 dependant on experience as well as the following package; Car Allowance, 25 Days holiday, Family Healthcare and an Employers Pension.
In order to attain the best Dynamics CRM specialists - the company need a healthy work/life balance and have committed to spending time locating their employees on projects close to their home and in their preferred industry - minimising long periods of time on client sites and ensuring employee engagement.
The Client has allocated interview slots ahead of applications to ensure a quick process - 21st/22nd Feb.
- Experienced Solutions Architect or Lead Consultant with relevant experience
- Experience of architecture solutions for Dynamics CRM Platform
- Exposure across the Microsoft portfolio
- Working knowledge of Common Architectural Patterns
- Design, development and delivery experience
- Experience in a client facing role
- Architecture development tools and techniques awareness of UML, ArchiMate and Sparks Enterprise
- Solutions and Application Strategy
- TOGAF certification
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com or call me on 0191 338 6652.