Data & Analytics Lead- Big Data- AI- Azure- £100k+
This role is for a Data & Analytics Lead, who will be responsible for delivering solutions to clients. You will be responsible for the overall strategy, performance and growth of the Data and AI strategy in your assigned region. You will help clients get their data estates organised and optimised both on-premise and with the Microsoft cloud.
- Collaborate with and educate regional leadership, account and sales team to drive solutions to target clients
- Manage achievement of target budget against assigned Area/Region metrics; provide forecasting and sales pipeline analysis to support processes as needed
- Develop AI led solutions, based around the Microsoft platform and associated ecosystem (e.g. Databricks, Adobe etc.)
- Ensure Azure is considered as part of proposed solutions with clients
- Support direct selling teams from creating solutions through proposal and closing deals
You will have a proven track record in leadership and developing and growing long term, high value client relationships.
In addition, your professional skillset likely includes:
- Excellent consulting skills, can lead client in understanding problem through to shaping solution
- Extensive experience selling, architecting and building data supply chain centric solutions
- Deep understanding and experience in Big Data, AI and RPA
- MS Azure Stack experience
- Experience with sales principles and practices, including business development, marketing, and complex channel management
- Experience delivering solutions for client organisations through complex solutions / projects with heavy client interaction
- Strong consulting / project-based background, including assessing and managing the opportunity and risk associated with large scale, complex projects.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company!
To find out more about this role, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jose Newby on 01913387557.