Lead Cloud Architect - Milton Keynes - £80-90,000
Nigel Frank is working with a successful global business to help them find a Lead Cloud Architect to head up their plans for growth and expansion in the UK over the next 12 months. This is a pivotal role for the business and they are looking for someone who will be a key part of their UK base as they look to lead on cloud architecture but also grow into leading a DevOps team who will also provide high level support alongside their duties as an architect.
This is a demanding role but also offers the right candidate a huge opportunity to not only be a hugely important part of a rapidly expanding organisation, but also the chance to work with cutting edge technology and exciting projects on a day to day basis.
The role is based in Milton Keynes but will likely require you to be on site 2/3 days a week as you are working for a managed service provider. You will need previous experience in cloud architecture and moving customers to the cloud. You will also need experience leading a team and good knowledge of DevOps broadly.
- Owning the organisations cloud consultancy capablities in the UK
- Work with team members to prioritise and deliver managed services according to requirements of customers
- Helping drive a positive culture within the team
- Make technical suggestions and recommendations on projects and decisions
- High level cloud architecture and also senior support if needed
- Leading team and reporting to senior management
- Cloud architecture experience
- Demonstrable DevOps experience
- Experience leading a team of managed service personnel or DevOps engineers or support engineers
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Team orientated
- Experiencing interfacing with c-level stakeholders
- Passionate about technology, particularly cloud technologies and where the market is going
Apply today if you think the role looks right for you; or get in touch with me directly on 0191 3387 644 or email@example.com