My client is looking for a Power BI Developer with Business Analysis background to fill a roll in Los Angeles -- offering a salary up to 100k!
- Map data, develop designs in order to simplify data presentation
- Perform forecasting and data analysis, communicate areas of improvement
- Provide troubleshooting/technical support
- SSRS reporting and development
- Must have experience designing and implementing business intelligence solutions in Power BI
- 4 years with Data Warehouse and large-scale Enterprise Reporting
- 3 years of pure BI hands-on software development
- Experience with 365 or AX 2012 is a plus
Full benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 401K with employer match, Paid Holidays, Sick and Vacation Days
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-805-8404 (ext. 8404) to discuss applying or a potential referral bonus!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (972) 805-8404 (ext 8404). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.