Business Analyst - Dynamics AX/D365 - Portland Area - Up to $95k
- Act as liaison between technical team and stakeholders by translating necessary business requirements
- Serve as functional consultant for ERP/CRM systems
- Design test plans, SOPs and oversee UAT
- Help with internal training for improvement within the buesiness
- 3+ years as a Business Analyst
- 4 year degree or certification
- Minimum of 2 years with ERP experience (Dynamics AX or GP preferred)
- Experience with business process mapping/modeling techniques and technical writing skills
Competitive benefits package will be offered including medical/dental/vision, paid holidays, PTO, life insurance and 401k. Employee discounts offered as well. Must be able to travel up to 15%.
US Citizens and all parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
If you are interested or know someone who would be a great fit, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-805-8404 (ext. 8404) to discuss applying or a potential referral bonus!
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market we have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 / Dynamics AX jobs that are available I can be contacted on (972) 805-8404 (ext 8404). Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.